Monday, June 27, 2016

Prom night...again

My alma mater had their prom this past week, and luckily I had an excuse to get involved once again. My two lovely neighbors, twins Maddy and Mel who I grew up with, just finished their senior year and invited me to be their pre-prom photographer. It was an honor and a privilege to be able to pose these two girls & their dates and capture them from a variety of different angles. We shared many laughs, and I may have driven them crazy after a while, but I know they had fun (even if they won't admit it). It's a great feeling to do something you love, with people you love, and a bonus while earning money.

Anyway, enjoy! :)












This one is my personal favorite. I will admit though, my mom did have the idea of putting the boys in the shed, so this is our creative insights combined.


No comments:

Post a Comment